Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cheney Set to Release Best-Of Album

What better cure for the dog days of summer than the music of Dick Cheney? We were overjoyed this morning to discover the track list for Cheney: Best, the reclusive Veep’s greatest hits collection that hits stores next week.

The good news? Dick Cheney, Dick Cheney, Dick Cheney. The bad news? It’s not the double album of rarities and b-sides that anxious fans had hoped for. No limited edition, no video-enhanced tracks on iTunes, no frills. You’ll just have to make due with two measly bonus tracks. In any case, here are the songs you’ll find on Best:
  1. Last Throes (Intro)
  2. I Hate You
  3. I’m the Man in the Yellow Hat
  4. Wives and Daughters and Their Wives
  5. Scooter Was a Friend of Mine
  6. You Can’t Do Anything About It
  7. Everybody Hurts (From Live at Gitmo)
  8. Done Shot My Buddy
  9. 911 Is Not a Joke
  10. Jumpstart My Heart
  11. Joe Wilson and Wolf Blitzer Are Lovers; I Know This Is a Fact So Shut Up
  12. I (Don’t) Love Paris
  13. Sabotage
  14. Have You Seen Osama, Baby, Standing in the Shadow?
  15. I Feel Pretty (Previously Unreleased)
  16. I Am the Wind Beneath My Wings (Previously Unreleased)